Thursday, February 19, 2009

HIGH FIDELITY THURSDAY: DEVO

Sorry, I've got a big post brewing...chock full of Sproles, LT, SDSU baseball and basketball, and more...it's just been a wild day and I've been busy with this, that and the other thing.  Later tonight I'm heading up to Long Beach, and tomorrow and Saturday I'll be calling the first two games of the Aztecs season on www.goaztecs.com, against Bethune-Cookman and Southern.  2pm Friday, 6pm Saturday if you want to tune in.  The games are being played at the MLB Youth Academy in Compton.  

So for now, here's my pick for today's High Fidelity, going with a pure classic...I will post a reader pick tonight once I get to LB, and then return at full industrial strength tomorrow morning!!

ALSO: feel free to start dropping in suggestions for next week's theme, in addition to your favorite picks for this week...what should next week's musical theme be?  You decide, or I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment