Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HIGH FIDELITY TUESDAY: MY PICK, YOUR POLL

I've got a lot of different things going on today and now it's raining too.  I'll likely have a sports post later, for now here's my Tuesday pick.  Also, I have posted a poll with some of your suggestions from yesterday and today, vote for tonight's listener pick.  You can also add more choices, your own Top-5 list, etc in the comments thread.  

My pick is going straight back to Junior High School at Hill.  For some reason this was always my favorite Howard Jones song, even though he had bigger hits.  This is a pretty cool live performance...check out his setup...uh, yeah I guess that qualifies as a Synth Band!!


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's necessarily the best, but "Tainted love" is by far the most memorable of the 80s synthpop tunes up for a vote. All you have to do is hear the first two notes (DOMP domp) and you know the whole tune.

    ReplyDelete