Saturday, March 7, 2009

Exhausted

I had a long day today, from 4 1/2 hours at Cunningham Stadium to another 4-ish hours waiting at the taxwoman's office tonight.  But Yay Aztecs Win and Yay Tax Refund!  I am now home and ready to crash so I'm not going to write the post I intended.  But quite possibly tomorrow I will write about:

  • laughing out loud this morning at Tom Krasovic waiting less than 24 hours to fill my Everth Cabrera Hype Quota with his "Eye Popping Speed" quote.  
  • SDSU gutting out a huge win today over USD in baseball, and Rich Hill having another squeeze play go up in smoke.
  • SDSU basketball, men's and women's, coming through with huge wins
  • The start of the WBC
So, that's tomorrow.  Tonight, let there be wine, apple, a warm couch and a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment